Yipee!! I am so glad you entered the world of blogging! So, I am wondering if this is Nate's idea to do a blog or Kris? I am guessing Nate....
Brandon doesn't even read our blog, so Nate if you are spear heading this blog - I am impressed!! (I guess you do make apple pies, so I shouldn't be too impressed)
LOVE the chicken coop - it is so cute! Hopefully it will keep the racoons out!
Hi Nate and Kristin! Good to see you on here. Your kids are adorable, and my kids would be jealous of the chicken coop. I invited you to our blog (I sent it to your hotmail account - don't know if you still use that).
Yipee!! I am so glad you entered the world of blogging! So, I am wondering if this is Nate's idea to do a blog or Kris? I am guessing Nate....
ReplyDeleteBrandon doesn't even read our blog, so Nate if you are spear heading this blog - I am impressed!! (I guess you do make apple pies, so I shouldn't be too impressed)
LOVE the chicken coop - it is so cute! Hopefully it will keep the racoons out!
Hi, I jumped here from Jennie's blog. Your kids are so big! Nice to see how you are doing.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so excited to see your family. You are so cute. I am in Texas. Can you believe it?
ReplyDeleteHi Nate and Kristin! Good to see you on here. Your kids are adorable, and my kids would be jealous of the chicken coop. I invited you to our blog (I sent it to your hotmail account - don't know if you still use that).
ReplyDeleteI miss you!!!! Oh everyone looks so cute. I can't wait to come home and see all of you only a month or two more. I love you.
ReplyDelete