Friday, May 2, 2008

What the blog is this?

We decided to enter the world of blog! Our goal? - To educate, inspire, illuminate and pontificate. Constructive criticism is allowed but not encouraged.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen! Wow! I had no idea you could sing and write songs like that! You have a great voice. I'm really, really impressed. Taylor Swift better watch her back. What a great idea to share your talent this way. I probably would never have known otherwise. Beautiful inside and out and a beautiful voice too (NOT TO MENTION CAN PLAY THE GUITAR AND WRITE SONGS!!). I've always thought Nate was a lucky guy, and boy, was I right about that. It's nice to see your sweet face, even if it's not in person.
    xxxooo- Kym

    ReplyDelete

musings on meditaion

I didn't learn to meditate till I was in my 30's.  I think I had meditated by accident throughout my life and had experi...