Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maybe this will ease my anxiety over not scrapbooking

I have boxes of pictures that are not put in even a sipmle photo album, I'm pretty sure its going to be when the twins are in first grade that I can get around to doing something with them. Or maybe I'll leave it for Emmaline, she is very Martha Stewart, I am not a crafty person and have no interest in scrapbooking. I also feel so overwhelmed with motherhood that the thought of organizing pictures makes me queasy. This blogging thing seems like a good way to keep a history of our family so I am going to give it a try. I find writing very thraputic so maybe it will help me with my manic mood swings I seem to have 5 times a day. I'm pretty sure I am way too sensitive. I think my emotional pain tolerance is very very low. I am going to try to post some Easter pictures today. Sarah is sick, and to be honest I'm relieved to just stay home on this rainy day. Costco will just have to wait another day. I like putting off going to Costco, it gives me a false sense that I have money. I have my wad of Costco cash in my purse just sitting there making me feel rich. Sure we are running out of basic supplies but at least I have money for a couple extra days. The twins have been watching Barney and Wiggles all morning and now its almost luch time. I'm pretty sure their little brains will be ok, The other 3 seem to have made it through the toddler years of too much tv just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kris, I know what you mean about finding time. Blogging is my way of keeping a journal with a touch of scrapbooking when I post pictures with it. I try really hard to post once a week. Sometimes I have to think hard what I should post about because sometimes I feel like nothing big has happened. But it is fun to look back at last years post and see the everyday things that we were doing. Good Luck1
    love ali

    ReplyDelete

musings on meditaion

I didn't learn to meditate till I was in my 30's.  I think I had meditated by accident throughout my life and had experi...