Tuesday, October 13, 2015

post vacation crash

I just got back from a vacation. There were no children involved. Only the ones in utero. Two of my sister in law's are expecting babies. One at Thanksgiving time and one at Christmas time. The California coast line is so awesome. Getting so relaxed on the beach showed me how uptight I've been. I wonder if I lived on the beach with my family if I could stay more relaxed and happy? Just the sound of the ocean alone is thrilling and calming at the same time. Maybe I wouldn't let my kids drive me crazy if the ocean were right outside my window. Maybe the waves would pull off all my frustrations as they arose. Like now. I have one child who's alarm didn't go off and is still taking their sweeeeeeeet time getting ready. Taking a loooooong shower. Beating eggs and scrambling them. Can't find anything to wear…. I'm trying not to flip out! I'm just going to have to go on my walk and leave this certain child here to get ready in SLO MO before I go crazy. Guess what prospective parents, you will have no control over your children. You will think you should, you will try to find ways to Parent them but in the end you are pretty much at the mercy of there independent will. I can take away privileges but that sure ain't making this kid move it! I'm going to go walk and count my blessings and hope for the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment

musings on meditaion

I didn't learn to meditate till I was in my 30's.  I think I had meditated by accident throughout my life and had experi...